Seeking Urologist for private group practice – North of Tampa, FL
What you need to know
Job ID: 8407
- Private Group of 4 seeking an additional Urologist to join practice. Group has been practicing for 30+ years.
- Group works from two offices. Office consists of 5 exam rooms fully equipped for an additional provider.
- Call Coverage: 1 in 4
- Reason for Search: Succession Planning (pending retirement).
- Crystal River, known as the "Home of the Manatee," is located approximately 67 miles north of Tampa on Florida's beautiful Nature Coast-a place where more than half of the land is designated as state/federal lands and parks.
- This is the ideal place to swim with manatee, kayak natural crystal-clear waters, golf to your heart's content, bike or hike meandering trails, fish for trout, redfish, shark, bonefish or tarpon, and to dine at one of more than 30 on-the-water restaurants in the area.
- A growing community with a wonderful family-friendly ambiance and warm hospitality, Crystal River is, indeed, the "gem of the Nature Coast.
- Competitive Salary (via income guarantee through hospital)
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Deb Assistance
- CME, Vacation, Malpractice, Licensure/Dues/Subscriptions
- Relocation Expenses
- Option for partnership
Top Five Things to Do
- Capt, Mike's Crystal River Kayak
- Crystal River Preserve State Park
- Crystal River Archaeological State Park
- Manatee Tour and Dive
- Hunter Springs Park
What is nice to know.