Seeking Thoracic Surgeon for Southwest FLORIDA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7549
- Join an established hospital owned group:
- Employed opportunity
- Diverse case load
- Mid-level support currently provided
- Office space available located near the ER entrance of the Hospital
- Call coverage available
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
- Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa.
- The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Ollie's Pond Park
- Port Charlotte Beach Park
- Bayshore Live Oak Park
- Sun Flea Market
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County
What is nice to know.