Seeking Pulmonary Medicine Physician in North Knoxville
What you need to know
Job ID: 9166
- Seeks BC Pulmonary Physician to join Multi-Specialty Clinic. Prefer 5+ years’ experience.
- Special Requirement: Training in EBUS procedures
- Employed – Outpatient Only Position, No weekends or holidays
- Joining a busy, multi-specialty clinic adjacent to the hospital
- Anticipate quick ramp up of practice with primary care and hospital referrals
- Rapidly expanding hospital & medical practices in this area, make up an exciting growth environment
- Knoxville, TN is located in the beautiful foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee.
- Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000 offers extensive water sports and hiking, as well Division I sports and strong academic programs.
- Knoxville offers an affordable cost of living and no state income tax!
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Top Five Things to Do
- Historic Market Square
- The Knoxville Farmers Market
- Maple Hall Bowling
- Knoxville Visitors Center
- Neyland Stadium
What is nice to know.