Seeking Neurosurgeon to focus on Craniotomy in Knoxville, TN and wants a community without the high cost of living and traffic jams
What you need to know
Job ID: 5774
- Join a Neurosurgical practice dedicated to an integrated approach to neurological care, working in lock step with an entire team of experts at the Neuroscience Center of Excellence
- Ideal candidates will be Board Eligible/Board Certified and be skilled in Craniotomy
- Call 10 days a month/ Rounds at one hospital (no trauma call)
- Access to Gamma Knife
- Certified 1st Assist in surgery
- Block OR times available
- 352 bed hospital
- Live and work in beautiful Knoxville, TN; population of 200,000
- Home of the University of Tennessee
- Just minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Forest
- Metropolitan amenities such as airport, zoo, several museums, theater, unique shopping and dining
- No state income tax in Tennessee!
- Beautiful community with good schools and low cost of living
- High income potential (strong salary and bonus structure)
- Full Benefit Package
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- A visit to the Historic Market Place is one of the cool things to do in Knoxville. The marketplace has a great vibe with cafes, restaurants and good music to enjoy and to have fun with the family.
- Access to the Knoxville Riverfront. Enjoy a peaceful walk with the family along the Riverfront with views of the Neyland Stadium. This waterfront park has an opportunity to learn about the city with its historical stone markers, a marina nearby and restaurants.
- Enjoy the zoo at Knoxville. This zoo is located just east of downtown Knoxville with about 800 animals. Explore the different experiences such as the kids run kick-off, annual passes, and discount days.
- For a great place to explore nature visit Ijams Nature Center. This place has 10-miles of trails, rock formations, lakes and stunning views with a sanctuary just 3 miles away from the city.
- Explore the worlds fair park at Knoxville, TN. This park has many attractions. The attractions included are: the Candy Factory, a conglomeration of Victorian homes hosting arts and crafts shops, the Fort Kid -which is a large playground, the Knoxville Museum of Art, and the 26-story Sunsphere. Enjoy the views of the city and the amphitheater below.
What is nice to know.