Seeking Nephrologist to Practice in Fast-Growing, Strong Economic Community
What you need to know
Job ID: 8438
- Seeking one full-time Nephrologist to be a part of a high volume, energetic, team-based, patient centered group.
- Department to be full at 3 full-time Nephrologists, with the support of Advanced Practice Providers.
- Call requirements are 1 in 3
- Work includes clinic practice, outpatient dialysis oversight, inpatient hospital consults, and inpatient dialysis oversight.
- Medical Directorship at DaVita Dialysis sites
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation and benefit package
- 4 weeks of vacation and 10 days CME
- Paid Malpractice insurance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.