Hematology/Oncology Opportunity in top 15 hospital, in Davenport, IA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7095
- Seeking an additional Oncologist to join our team of 4 Oncologists
- Offers leading technology with collaborative services for radiation oncology, genetic testing, clinical trials and infusion services
- Community-based hospital; locally owned and operated with clinics in Davenport and Clinton, Iowa and Silvis, Illinois.
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport.
- Were 2.5 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community offering excellent schools, fine arts, museums, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more activities for the active family.
- Competitive compensation with two-year guarantee, transitions to wRVU Model
- Educational Loan Assistance; negotiable
- Relocation assistance
- Commencement bonus
- 4 Weeks' Vacation, plus 6 holidays
- CME (professional expenses) allowance and 1 Week PTO for CME
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 403(b) with matching and and an additional deferment option with 457(b)
- Malpractice Coverage
- H Cap Exempt
Top Five Things to Do
- Figge art museum
- Davenport skybridge
- LeClaire Park
- Modern Woodmen Park
- Putnam Museum
What is nice to know.