Seeking General Cardiologist in northern INDIANA – near South Bend and Ft. Wayne.
What you need to know
Job ID: 9611
- Seeking a full time, experienced Interventional, Invasive Cardiologist Physician versed in both conventional cardiology and cardiac surgery
- Vascular procedures, to join a large dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group
- The Cardiologist will diagnose & treat various cardiovascular ailments or diseases, such as heart attacks and coronary heart diseases according to standards for quality, service, productivity and teamwork
- The position is expected to support development of cardio-vascular services for the extended community and will provide both medical as well as invasive/interventional services
- The ideal candidate will have strong general cardiology skills and interest in helping to lead growth of the cardiology program in addition to Interv. Cardiology.
- Estimated start period is spring of 2022.
- Pull yourself away from the beach to enjoy our other fun and interesting experiences such as day spas, farm tours and boat cruises.
- Choose from an incredible variety of eateries. Our great tastes include bakeries and cafes, lakeside grills, family fare and five-star dining.
- Youll find it hard to sit still when surrounded by our spectacular bike and walking trails, golf courses and, of course, the beaches and water activities on our 100+ lakes.
- Commencement Bonus
- Competitive Salary Base plus Incentive
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, & Subscriptions
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- Full Benefit Package – Healthcare, Life, Vacation & Retirement Programs
Top Five Things to Do
- Wagon Wheel Center
- Mad Anthony's Lake City Tap House
- Oak and Alley
- Warsaw Performing Arts Center
- Susie's Bar and Grill
What is nice to know.