Seeking Experienced General Surgeon with Passion & Purpose at Thriving Hospital Near Chicago
What you need to know
Job ID: 9433
- 314-bed, level II trauma center
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Clinic onsite at hospital location
- 24/7 anesthesiology
- 1:5 trauma call
- Outstanding radiology department
- DaVinci robot – Brand new XI 2021!
- State-of-the-art facilities, ORs, and equipment
- Located 60 miles SW of Chicago.
- Choose to live in Kankakee, IL or Frankfort, IL, an affluent suburb of Chicago
- Easy access to two International Airports (Midway and O’Hare)
- The Kankakee River Valley Is Filled with Endless Outdoor Adventure! Experience Thrilling Activities Like Championship Fishing, Horseback Riding and Scuba Diving To More Tranquil Recreation Such As Bird-Watching, Hiking Scenic River Bluffs, Or Canoeing The Peaceful Waters Of The Kankakee River.
- Grant Park Has Facilities and Parks That Host A Variety Of Events, Including The Annual ""Driving The Dixie"" Antique Car Run. Indoor and Outdoor Park Rentals Are Available.
- Through the Bourbonnais Township Park District, One Can Explore the Woods and Prairie Line the Trails Of Perry Farm Park That Are Perfect For Biking, Walking And Inline Skating. Explore the Native American Indian Caves and Enjoy the Petting Zoo. Other Facilities Include Diamond Point Park, Exploration Station....A Children's Museum, Recreation Station and Willow haven Park and Nature Center.
- Willowhaven Interpretive Center Is A Free Hands-On Nature Center That Focuses on Illinois Wildlife, Conservation And Natural History With Live Animal Displays, Aquariums And Exhibits.
- Competitive base salary consistent with MGMA guidelines
- Production incentive based on worked RVUs
- Commencement Bonus
- Loan Repayment Options
- CME and Professional Association Dues
- Paid Malpractice
- Generous Paid Time Off
Top Five Things to Do
- B. Harley Bradley House
- Kankakee Railroad Museum
- French Heritage Museum at The Stone Barn
- Majestic Theater
- Fishing Charters & Tours
What is nice to know.