Seeking Cardiovascular/Heart Transplant Surgery – Northern INDIANA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7516
- New Graduates or Experienced physician.
- AMG and FMG candidates.
- Prefer candidates with the Heart Failure and Transplant Fellow.
- No Visa Support.
- This position does include LVAD’s.
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement/Sign-On Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- CME / Vacation
- Health and Retirement
- Malpractice Coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.