Seeking Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon w/interest in advanced heart failure surgery – Ft. Wayne
What you need to know
Job ID: 8390
- Seeking a BE/BC Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon with an interest in advanced heart failure surgery including Heart Transplant, Ventricular Assist Device and ECMO.
- The candidate would join a busy 6 member, hospital employed, surgeon practice who provides a full spectrum of vascular, thoracic, cardiac surgery, and advanced heart failure surgery.
- Service Line Offerings Include:TAVR, Mitraclip, Watchman, CardoioMEMS & others
- Surgery includes:VADs, Transplants
- Clinics:Advance Heart Failure, Amputation Prevention, Aneurysm Care, AFib, Cardiac Device, Lipid Care, Pulmonary Hypertension, Structural Heart & Valve, Cardiac Oncology, and Vascular Medicine
- Advanced Imaging all within the cardiac service line: 3D Echo, Nuclear, Cardiac MRI, Cardiac CT
- Research opportunities available within our own research organization
- 4 Cath Labs (2 Hybrid Labs for structural heart procedures) & 2 EP labs
- Cerner EMR with Lumedx Cardiac PACS
- Ability to tailor your key responsibilities to your strengths
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or Signing Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health, Retirement & Vacation
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.