Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiologist – Indiana
What you need to know
Job ID: 5684
- BE/BC Advanced Heart Failure/Transplant Cardiologist. Must have Heart Transplant, VAD and ECMO training and experience.
- Join a large, dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in Ft. Wayne, IN. With our own heart transplant program, as well as research opportunities available w
- The team has been delivering heart transplant services for more than 30 years. Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Transplant cardiologists
- Cardiovascular surgeons
- Specially trained anesthesiologists
- Medical transplant specialists
- Transplant & outreach coordinators
- Pre-transplant monitoring and post-surgical care
- Social workers
- Cardiopulmonary rehab specialists
- Round on your patients in the hospital with support of hospitalist team.
- New Hospital Opening
- New Hospital will open in early 2022 with services for the downtown Fort Wayne and surrounding neighborhoods.
- The strategic plan is to provide services to include: general surgery, bariatrics, GI, ENT, IR, noninvasive cardiology, diagnostic imaging, boutique executive medicine and women's wellness.
- The Hospital will have new state of the art equipment with 4 fully equipped operating rooms, 2 ENDO suites and diagnostic imaging services.
- New lab services, cardiac CT scanners, nuclear medicine, mammography, and MRI will support all of your diagnostic needs.
- We will open with 60 patient care suites including fully functional critical care, telemetry and medical/surgical units. Come get in on the ground floor of operations as we open.
- Our patients deserve an outstanding healthcare experience with highly skilled Physicians and staff delivering the latest in health care with the best equipment and technology.
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Base Salary (shift rate) plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health and Retirement
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.