Seeking Burn Surgeon – Indiana – Tertiary Care Center – Fellowship Required
What you need to know
Job ID: 8722
- Seeking candidates for a full time Burn Surgeon.
- Candidates must be BC/BE in General Surgery, have a Fellowship in Burn, and be ABLS certified (Instructor Preferred).
- No Visa support.
- Required Burn Fellowship
- 12 – Bed Inpatient Unit
- Rotating block schedule
- Outpatient and Inpatient coverage
- Opportunities include: resident teaching, research, and outreach
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Program
- Providing Burn Care to the Region since 1974
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
- Generous salary plus incentive
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health and Retirement
Top Five Things to Do
- Fort Wayne Children's Zoo
- Parkview Field
- Allen County Public Library
- The Embassy Theatre
- Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
What is nice to know.