Seeking BE/BC Cardiothoracic Surgeon for Group Practice – St. Petersburg, FL
Surgery: Cardiothoracic and Vascular
What you need to know
Job ID: 7555
- Seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- STRONGLY PREFER CANDIDATE WITH 2-3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Interests/Skills needed: Full scope of Cardiothoracic Care/services, Structural Heart, TAVR trained
- ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
- Call Coverage: 1 in 2
- Office located in MOB
- Practice has been in community over 20 years
- Reason for Search: Replacing departing Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Located in Pinellas County and close to Clearwater, it is known for its warm weather and breezes that blow off Tampa Bay.
- It is the second largest city in the Tampa Bay Area, which is composed of roughly 2.8 million residents.
- St. Petersburg is a vacation destination and attracts visitors with the Salvador Dali Museum, Fort De Soto Park, the St. Petersburg Pier and beautiful beaches.
- Competitive base salary (based on MGMA guidelines) with wRVU productivity incentive
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME / Vacation
- Relocation Expenses
- Potential for Fellowship Stipend
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- No Visa Assistance Available
Top Five Things to Do
- Dali Museum
- FreeFall Theatre
- Sunny Beache & Boat tours
- Downtown St Petersburg
- Sunken Gardens
What is nice to know.