Seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to Join Private Practice – Southwest Florida
Cardiology: Interventional Cardiology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8381
- Hospital is assisting a well established, fully functional private practice in recruiting an Interventional Cardiologist to join the group.
- This is an Income Guarantee setting.
- Scope of Services Provided: Consultative Cardiology, Cardiac Catherterization/Angloplasty & Stent, Pacemaker & Defibrillator Implantation, Peripheral Vascular Angloplasty, Congestive Heart Failure Clinic, Nuclear Medicine, Cardiac Care, Echocardiography, Carotid Artery Stent.
- Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa.
- The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
- Competitive base salary supported with income guarantee from hospital
- Incentive bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Ollie's Pond Park
- Port Charlotte Beach Park
- Bayshore Live Oak Park
- Sun Flea Market
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County
What is nice to know.