Orthopaedic Surgery position located between Chicago, Madison and Milwaukee
Orthopedic Surgery: General, Orthopedic Surgery: Hand, Orthopedic Surgery: Shoulder
What you need to know
Job ID: 9694
- Hospital employed opportunity for BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon.
- Will consider General Orthopedic Surgeons, (Ortho) Hand or shoulder trained.
- Call will be 1 in 5
- Opportunity to practice in Beloit, WI and Roscoe, IL performing surgeries at the Hospital and our new State-of-the Art Ambulatory Surgery Treatment Center.
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- We offer a competitive two-year salary guarantee
- Attractive bonus & benefits package
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, 'a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals' golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.