Seeking a Neonatologist to join our team in Oregon!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8539
- Seeking a BE/BC Neonatologist to join our 7-physician group practice in scenic Medford, Oregon.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced neonatologist who will be active in our commitment to clinical excellence and continued quality improvement.
- 32-bed Level III Community NICU caring for infants as early as 22 weeks GA with an ADC of 18 and approximately 375 admissions per year
- We provide high-frequency ventilation including Percussionaire, conventional ventilation, inhaled nitric oxide and Therapeutic hypothermia.
- Support staff include MFM, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Ophthalmology & Pediatric Neurology
- Highly experienced transport team staffed by RNs and RTs with approximately 100 inbound transports per year.
- Referral hospital for 9 counties within Southern Oregon and Northern California
- Teaching opportunities available
- Unique schedule provides a healthy work-life balance with home call and experienced RNs/RTs that attend deliveries
- Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate.
- The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors.
- Enjoy all year excellent weather, a family-friendly community, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoy a balance of work and personal life.
- Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewater rafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River.
- You can drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in a couple hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.
- Base compensation of $1888 per shift (minimum of 165 shifts per year)
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base compensation beginning in year 2
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and retirement
Top Five Things to Do
- Rogue River
- Upper and Lower Table Rock
- Natural Bridge Loop
- DANCIN Vineyards
- Medford Railroad Park
What is nice to know.