Seeking a Family Medicine Physician – Northern INDIANA – 2 hour drive from Indianapolis and Chicago!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8710
- Seeking to recruit a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an existing multi-specialty group, a 34 member group with 29 physicians and 5 mid-level providers.
- There are 8 Family Medicine physicians in the group.
- This setting is an outpatient only opportunity, however, incoming physician may elect to practice traditional (inpatient/outpatient mix and follow own patients in ER, etc.)
- OB is not required but is optional
- The position will be employed and the current call expectation is 1:6. (practice - telephone).
- Hospitalist coverage available for ER / inpatients!
- Reason for search: Growth, supply and demand ratios, succession planning for a retiring FP.
- Located 23 miles to Fort Wayne and 90 minutes to Indianapolis
- Great community atmosphere with excellent school systems available in the county (population: city is approximately 10,000; County is around 28,000).
- Low cost of living with easy access to Fort Wayne, a small metropolitan area (population of 250,000+).
- A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary (MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Relocation Assistance
- Health and Retirement Benefits
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- Ouabache State Park
- Timber Ridge Golf Course
- Club 250
- Holte's Garage
- Wells County Histroical Museum
What is nice to know.