Rheumatology Position in Family-Friendly Wilson, NC
What you need to know
Job ID: 6253
Seeking a board certified Rheumatologist to join a hospital owned multi-specialty group.
As the only rheumatologist in the immediate area, the new physician will have an opportunity to get busy quickly while benefitting from the structure including a robust EMR and established billing and collecting infrastructure.
- Known as the City of Beautiful Trees and the City of Antiques, Wilson is famous for its barbecue and whirligigs.
- Wilson offers a vibrant community and tranquil way of life that invites you to put down roots in this city of modern amenities and old-fashioned charm.
- The local and business communities work together to support excellent public and private education.
- And Wilson is within a one-hour drive from a dozen major colleges and universities, including Duke, N.C. State, UNC-Chapel Hill and East Carolina University.
- Wilson is home to Wilson Community College, Barton College and the Eastern North Carolina School for the Deaf.
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Whirligig Park - Unique park with many creative wind-powered sculptures & events such as concerts & farmers' markets.
- Freeman Roundhouse
- The Wilson Rose Garden
- Putt-Putt Fun Center
- Imagination Station Science Museum
What is nice to know.