Rheumatology Opportunity 60 miles north of Philadelphia
What you need to know
Job ID: 7258
- Seeks to expand our employed Rheumatology group.
- We have recently hired our first Rheumatologist and are now looking to hire a second.
- We see great need with exceptional growth potential for this service line and are looking to develop a world class program.
- Being one of the first gives you the ability to make it your own with a strong referral base from primary care physicians, where your practice will grow quickly.
- Opportunity for academic appointment
- Bethlehem is a city of 75,000 people in eastern Pennsylvania - a city known for its rich colonial and industrial history.
- Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance promising a future as bright as the city's past.
- Bethlehem creates an exciting, jam packed agenda appreciative of the arts curbside events displaying the work of local artists and vendors, as well as exciting musical and theatrical performances encouraging and enhancing community involvement.
- With over 40 parks for your outdoor enjoyment, Bethlehem has something for everyone; from fishing to golfing to jogging or just walking.
- Whether you enjoy live performances, quiet strolls through galleries or parks are interested in taking pottery classes or a historic tour Bethlehem has you covered.
- 2 year MGMA comparative salary guarantee with very attractive RVU based income.
Top Five Things to Do
- Banana Factory Arts and Education Center
- Illick's Mill
- The Bethlehem Beam Marker - Historical Landmark
- Freefall Trampoline Park
- The Bethlehem Skateplaza
What is nice to know.