Rheumatology Opening to Live, Work & Play in the Beautiful Pacific Northwest
What you need to know
Job ID: 9235
- A physician led and managed primary care based, multi-specialty group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Rheumatologist to join their expanding team located in Eugene, Oregon.
- 100% Rheumatology
- Established practice & ramp up quickly
- Joining 2 Rheumatologists, 3 Medical Assistants
- Infusion & Ultrasound services are provided on site
- No hospital call
- Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport.
- Affectionately known as the Emerald City, this college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere.
- It's also a three-time feature on the list of the 100 Best Places to Live (2014, 2015, & 2016).
- Outdoor enthusiast cycle, run, raft and hike across the varied terrain year-round.
- Seasonally the scenic byways are snapshots of fall foliage, dramatic snow covered vistas or wildflower meadows.
- Compensation Package with income guarantee
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance, quality & productivity incentives, CME, 4 weeks PTO, paid malpractice, a competitive benefits package, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- Cascades Raptor Center
- University of Oregon Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Eugene Science Center
- Alton Baker Park
What is nice to know.