Rheumatology Opening located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
What you need to know
Job ID: 7650
- Recruiting a rheumatologist to join the Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine.
- In addition to clinical responsibilities, there are opportunities to pursue interests in education, research and administration.
- The Division seeks candidates who can add complementary interest and expertise in areas such as inflammatory arthritis, lupus, outcomes, quality measurement, emerging rheumatologic diseases, and/or diagnostic testing.
- Existing interest and expertise exists in the areas of Systemic Sclerosis, Spondyloarthropathies and Vasculitis.
- The ability to perform ultrasound assisted procedures independently would be an asset.
- The successful candidate will work effectively and collaboratively with colleagues and patients while maintaining high a quality of patient care and high patient satisfaction.
- 10+ years of experience in an academic setting
- Certification by the ABIM in Rheumatology.
- Completion of an accredited Rheumatology fellowship.
- Record of interest and excellence in the clinical care of patients.
- Sincere interest and experience in resident and medical student education.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Generous compensation and incentives
- Includes exceptional benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.