Rheumatology – Exceptional compensation located in the heart of Peoria, IL
What you need to know
Job ID: 5544
- Rheumatology practice is supported by two specially trained rheumatology advanced nurse practitioners.
- Research, clinical trials and supported studies are part of this expanding clinical and research practice.
- Call is 1:4
- Nurse triage takes first call after hours.
- On site polarized microscope, x-ray, and lab.
- Patients seen from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
- Incoming physician can expect to see approximately 20 patients per day.
- Beautiful office located by OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and downtown Peoria.
- Teaching with academic appointment and research are integral parts of this opportunity although it is not a formal requirement.
- Service area of 350,000
- Diverse community setting with university, airport and much more
- Amenities at your fingertips for schooling, shopping, dining, class A Baseball, Symphony and Opera
- Access to Chicago and St. Louis
- a competitive base salary commensurate with experience
- paid malpractice
- association membership dues
- vacation weeks
- Health, life, and dental insurance
- retirement plan options with matching 401K
- relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, 'a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals' golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.