Rheumatologist Opportunity – (West Suburbs of Chicago, IL)
What you need to know
Job ID: 7542
- Located in our newest multi specialty building
- Primarily Outpatient
- Call is minimal
- 4 day work week which includes 1 evening per week until 7:00 pm
- EPIC EMR
- Located 36 miles to downtown Chicago, easy access to two International Airports and 12 miles to amtrak.
- The city of Aurora offers a variety of Outdoor Recreation opportunities, including family archery, fly fishing, hunting, canoing, and much more!
- From championship layouts to an 18-hole executive course, Aurora offers six golf courses that are all open to the public!
- The Red Oak Nature Center, on the banks of the Fox River, is in North Aurora. It has many trails to explore, a cave (a rarity in Illinois), and a natural history museum, with an observation deck and picnic areas. The Phillips Park Zoo is free of charge and features animals from the Americas.
- Competitive guaranteed income for initial term with bonus potential to exceed
- Comprehensive benefits including 401k and Pension Plan
Top Five Things to Do
- Cherry Creek State Park
- Aurora Reservoir
- Vintage Theatre
- Aurora Outlet Mall
What is nice to know.