Rheumatologist need to establish service line!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8531
- This new physician will have the opportunity to help develop and implement a Rheumatology service line to the region.
- This will be an out-patient mostly position only requiring a call schedule of 1:5 for emergencies.
- The normal work week is 40 flexible hours of clinical availability.
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group
- Outpatient Practice
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
- Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Offers a competitive guaranteed salary commensurate with experience, productivity bonus potential and signing bonus
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Short & long term disability insurance
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- 25 days of vacation including 5 days CME
- CME allowance
- 401k and deferred compensation plan
- Student loan repayment available
Top Five Things to Do
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts
- Jefferson County Historical Village
- St. Louis Cardinals baseball
- Aquatic Zoo
- Nu Bowl Lanes
What is nice to know.