Raise the Family Medicine bar and your family in Southwest Ohio -Rural Opportunities
What you need to know
Job ID: 8501
- Seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for employment opportunities.
- Employment with not-for-profit entity offering the advantage of participation in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Outpatient only positions with limited phone call.
- Hospitalist team provides inpatient care/admissions.
- Residents of Miami County appreciate the friendliness, security, diverse activities and civic involvement of a smaller community while taking advantage of additional cultural and professional sporting events in nearby Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton.
- Cincinnati and Columbus are within an hours drive and Dayton is only a 20 minute drive.
- Abounding in historic attractions, Miami County is site for several museums, numerous parks and golf courses, an indoor ice arena, cultural centers, two country clubs, and a wildlife preserve.
- The housing market is excellent providing a fine array of living options including new subdivisions, established neighborhoods, and historic neighborhoods.
- There are many educational options in Miami County including excellent public schools, parochial schools, a Montessori School (ages 3-12), and a Christian school (preschool through high school).
- Sixteen colleges and universities are also located nearby, including Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, where many Upper Valley Medical Center physicians hold faculty appointments.
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus, student loan forgiveness, and stipends available
- Robust benefit package including health, life, dental vision, relocation, malpractice insurance and more
- Comprehensive retirement options
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance
- Paid vacation
- Collegial working environment
Top Five Things to Do
- Fulton Farms
- Brukner Nature Center
- Waco Air Museum
- Troy Main Street
- Idle-Hour Ranch
What is nice to know.