Diagnostic Radiology Opportunity in Illinois- $550k+ Salary
What you need to know
Job ID: 9677
- Seeking two BC/BE Radiologists to expand coverage into our Southern Illinois market, primarily covering one hospital in Vandalia and one busy orthopedic clinic in Effingham
- These facilities are only 30 minutes apart
- The high-volume orthopedic clinic will benefit from someone with musculoskeletal interest and comfort level
- Tele-radiology is available for after hours and weekend coverage and in emergencies
- Candidate skill set must include general diagnostic radiology, GI fluoroscopy, arthrography, lumbar punctures, mammography, breast biopsies and image-guided biopsy/drainage procedures.
- Throughout our region, you'll find specialty stores and family-owned diners in which the owners greet you with a hardy "hello" and make you feel immediately welcomed.
- You'll find strong support for our schools both public and private. At times, the schools are the center of activity and our lives can revolve around them.
- With Eastern Illinois University in Charleston and University of Illinois just 45 minutes north in Champaign-Urbana, you'll enjoy the arts through countless musical and theatre arts performances.
- Our communities are safe, and you will likely come to know all your neighbors and many of the families with whom your children may attend school. Because we tout a 10 to 15-minute door-to-door commute, you can easily attend your children's events and reach appointments with ease.
- We are all about recreation. There are plenty of golf courses, several amazing lakes for boating and fishing, and state parks for picnicking, hiking and camping. Children stay busy throughout the summer with summer recreation programs.
- $550,000 base salary with 2-year guarantee; then wRVU production
- Signing bonus and retention bonus available
- Relocation assistance
- Strong pension plan
- Health, vision, dental, life and disability coverage
- 33 paid days off (264 hours) annually (includes holiday/sick/vacation)
- CME – 5 days (40 hours) + $6,000 annually
- Paid malpractice with tail
Top Five Things to Do
- EIU Symphony Orchestra & Musical Venues
- Greenwood School Museum
- Lake Mattoon
- Mattoon Country Club
What is nice to know.