Radiology Position Body, fluroscopy artograms – 10 weeks of vacation
What you need to know
Job ID: 10100
- Seeking a BE/BC Radiologist to focus on Body, fluroscopy artograms, paracentesis, thoracentesis, imaging guided biopsies, and breast procedures.
- Onsite coverage is from 8-5 M-F, with some limited onsite coverage on weekends.
- The team covers both inpatient and outpatient radiology reads.
- The night reads are covered by tele-radiology services.
- Excellent support by an onsite department manager and experienced imaging technologists.
- This position will allow for unmatched professional growth.
- On-site 1-8 weekends
- Springfield, Missouri is the 3rd largest community in Missouri with a metro population of 440,000.
- Living in Springfield is easy. Our great schools, entertainment and cultural options, and low cost of living make this a great place to grow your career and raise a family.
- A diverse and healthy economy with low unemployment and cost of living that is considerably below the national average.
- Recently selected as one of the “50 best cities in America to live and play” by National Geographic Magazine.
- Nationally ranked golf courses, and endless rivers, lakes and streams provide excellent recreational opportunities for the entire family.
- Generous Guaranteed Salary with competitive production plan
- Sign on bonus
- 10-weeks of vacation
- 401k plan with Matching – Employer will match $2 for each dollar you contribute with an opportunity to contribute the IRS limit. For 2019, the IRS limit is $55,500.
- Full benefits including health, life, malpractice, lucrative retirement plan and investment opportunities available.
- Relocation assistance
- And much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.