Radiology Opening in a vibrant city, nestled along the Mississippi River
What you need to know
Job ID: 8563
- Join a team of radiologists and a full complement of support personnel in one of the nation's largest multi-specialty group practices.
- This position will include a percentage of service to our outreach satellite facilities in Southwest Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota and Northeast Iowa.
- Although not a requirement, if you have certification and a passion for breast imaging (including biopsies), the opportunity is yours!
- From 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., our in-house Nighthawk radiologists cover general call.
- This unique practice opportunity will allow you to enjoy a balanced lifestyle (offering full time physicians 10 weeks paid time off and an average production rate of 7,500 RVUs per radiologist) while living in a historic vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Benefits package
- Retirement Plan
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.