Breast Imaging Radiologist Opportunity in Central Pennsylvania
Radiology: Women's Imaging
What you need to know
Job ID: 7059
- Seeking a Radiologist with a specialty interest in breast imaging to join our growing employed practice
- The Radiologist Group is comprised of diagnostic/general radiologists, neuroradiologists, MSK and body imaging radiologists, interventional radiologists, nuclear medicine/PET radiologists, and breast imaging radiologists
- Blue Knob Ski Resort, Lake Raystown,
- Double A Pittsburgh Pirate Affiliate Altoona Curve Baseball
- Several State parks for camping,
- Fly fishing, boating, hiking, local amusement parks, several golf courses and country clubs,
- Rails to Trails,
- Penn State football, individual and family outdoor sports
- Galactic Ice indoor ice skating
- And much more!
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Immerse yourself into this charming, historical railroad town and transportation gateway, with roots as a company town for the Pennsylvania Railroad, and active railroad heritage sights such as the Altoona's Railroaders Memorial Museum and the Horseshoe Curve.
- Put on your winter wear and dust off the snow ski's and head to the Blue Knob Ski Resort for downhill and cross country skiing and fun.
- You get to be in your own " A River Run's Through It" movie scene and head to local streams and waterway for Fly Fishing, camping and boating.
- Paint your face blue and white, wear your favorite Penn State colors and head 43 miles north to watch the great Nittany Lion's play football on a Saturday, basketball in the winter and lacrosse in the Spring.
- Enjoy the festivals, music events and celebrations at the Blair Country Fairgrounds, and take in the year around performing arts at the Historic Mishler Theater.
What is nice to know.