Radiation Oncology Job in Jefferson City, MO
What you need to know
Job ID: 7009
- Seeking a well renowned Board Certified/Board Eligible Radiation Oncologist who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
- IMRT, IGRT, and HDR Therapy
- Monday through Friday 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Excellent support staff – Two Radiation Therapist, RN, Front Office Staff, Physicists, dosimetrist
- Current Equipment Available - Varian Linear Accelerator-IX with RapidArc,
- On-board IGRT/CBCT, Elekta Flexitron HDR unit, Karl Storz Flexible Laryngoscope
- In-house dedicated Philips Big Bore CT with power injector and 4D CT capability
- Proven and strong referral patterns in our community
- Jefferson City is the state capitol and offers excellent schools, ample housing options and a very stable economy as the home of the state's capital.
- It is a wonderful place to raise a family.
- Jefferson City offers a safe and friendly community with a diverse employer base, low cost of living, and brief commute times.
- Jefferson City was recently named the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally.
- It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, Missouri and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Missouri State Capitol
- Capitol Mall
- Missouri Governor's Mansion
- Cathedral of Saint Joseph
- Jefferson City National Cemetery
What is nice to know.