Pulmonary Disease Opening with the nation’s best hospital by U.S. News & World Report 2019–2020
What you need to know
Job ID: 8467
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pulmonary.
- Pulmonary fellowship required; Candidates with sleep med fellowship would be preferred.
- 37.5 contact hours
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.