Pulmonary Disease Job in Poplar Bluff, MO
What you need to know
Job ID: 6796
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonologist to join another provider at a multi-specialty group.
- EMPLOYED position with full employee benefits
- Office and clinic is attached to the hospital for easy access
- Call coverage is 1:2
- Physician must be certified to perform Sleep lab interpretations and function as the Medical Director for that Service Line.
- Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County.
- Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities.
- In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair
- Competitive salary
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Poplar Bluff History Museum
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum
- Claudia House
- Flying F Gallery
- Poplar Bluff Public Library
What is nice to know.