Pulmonary Disease Job in Birmingham, AL
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 6888
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary / Critical Care specialist to join an existing practice with 4 others in the community.
- The group has been active for over 30 years.
- Call projected to be 1:5.
- Partnership track after 1 year
- The Birmingham metropolitan area is a major population center located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The seven-county district has a population of slightly over one million and is the midpoint between the highest peaks of the Appalachian Mountains and the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. The region experiences an average annual temperature of 61.8 degrees with an average annual snowfall of 1.4 inches.
- Once known as the South’s largest manufacturing center, Birmingham is now among the most economically diversified in the nation. Healthcare, banking and finance, automotive manufacturing and professional services have replaced steel production as the leading economic sectors.
- Competitive Salary + Productivity Incentive
- Relocation Assistance
- Marketing Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- CME Assistance
- Medical Education Debt Assistance and/or Training Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- Railroad Park
- Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
- McWane Science Center
- Birmingham Zoo
What is nice to know.