Pulmonary Disease /Critical Care position located in the #4 top “Best Places To Live” In The USA
Pulmonary Disease: Critical Care/Sleep, Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 7585
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care physician
- Employed position
- Joining hospital-based single specialty group
- Anticipated call 10 days per month
- Interest in working in a Level II Trauma Center required
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- New hire can do sleep, if desired.
- Consider Working For A Market Leader Of Healthcare In This Beautiful, Scenic Community Rated #4 For "Best Places To Live" In The USA.
- The Community Has A Service Area Of 593,000+ And Is Supported By The World´S Largest Retailer, It´S Dedicated Vendor Support Teams And 4 Fortune 500 Companies.
- Nestled In The Foothills Of The Ozarks, This Area Offers Incredible Natural Beauty And Abundant Opportunities For Entertainment And Recreation.
- Find Culture In Our Museums And Theaters, Take Pleasure In Our World Class Restaurants And Shops, Spend The Day On One Of Our Many Golf Courses, Relax While Fishing Or Boating On The White River Or Beautiful Beaver Lake, Or Take In The Excitement Of A Razorback Game At The University Of Arkansas.
- School Systems Are Ranked Among The Best In The Country By Newsweek.
- Easy Access To Regional Airport Served By Six Airlines With Twenty Direct Flights Including Flights To Atlanta (ATL), Chicago (ORD), Dallas Fort Worth (DFW), Houston (IAH), Denver (DEN), New York / Newark (EWR), Los Angeles (LAX), Charlotte (CLT), San Francisco (SFO), Washington DC (DCA), New York City (LGA), Minneapolis (MSP), Las Vegas (LAS), Orlando (MCO), Destin/Ft.Walton Beach (VPS).
- Starting Salary of $374,000+
- Starting Salaries For Practicing Physicians With A Productive Track Record, May Be Greater As Long As The Total Cash Compensation Is Within Fair Market Value
- Competitive RVU Productivity
- Commencement Bonus Of $20,000
- Medical Educational Loan Repayment Of $36,000 Over 36 Months (Paid $1,000 Monthly)
- For 2020'S, Possible Residency Stipend For Early Commitment.
- Up To $10,000 For Relocation Assistance
- Up To $2,500 For CME Allowance
- Up To $1,500 For Licensure And Subscriptions
- Loaded Comprehensive Benefit Package, Including, Health, Pension, And Much More!
Top Five Things to Do
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
- Arvest Ballpark
- Slaughter Pen Bike Park
- The Scott Family Amazeum
What is nice to know.