Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunities – Guaranteed Base with RVU Bonus potential
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5151
- Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physician to join our hospital-employed team of five Pulm/CC physicians with support from nine Advanced Practice Clinicians in Owensboro, KY.
- Hospital with a state-of-the-art Bronchoscopy Suite with Anesthesia capabilities
- Pulmonary outpatient clinic attached to hospital
- One week of call every fifth week - no night or weekend call outside of that week
- Fully integrated EMR (epic)
- Navigation bronchoscopy system (Veran)
- Endobronchial ultrasound capabilities (EBUS)
- Fully integrative outpatient Sleep Lab
- 32-bed ICU/CCU/Trauma ICU
- Level III Trauma Center
- Teaching Opportunity – On-site Family Medicine Residency Program with University of Louisville
- FM Residents rotate with ICU and Pulmonary team
- This community of approximately 100,000 is conveniently located 2 hours to Nashville and Louisville.
- Enjoy the outdoors: gorgeous state parks, bike trails, a skate park, 15 mile Greenbelt walking/running/biking trail encircling the city, 5 golf courses, fishing, disc golf.
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- Ranked #1 in the WORLD- Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spraypark, riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space
- $450,000 guaranteed base compensation plus productivity incentive
- $50,000 Upfront Bonus
- Stipends / Student Loan Forgiveness available
- $6000 CME annually
- Full Benefit and retirement packages and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Smothers Park
- International Bluegrass Music Museum
- Preservation Station
- Reid's Orchard
- Legion Park
What is nice to know.