Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care Job in Rapid City, SD
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8278
- Seeking a full-time physician who is BE/BC in both pulmonary and critical care medicine to help grow and expand our services.
- Our 3 pillar model allows physicians to diversify care between a closed 33 bed ICU, an inpatient pulmonary consultative service, and outpatient pulmonary medicine.
- Our hospital is a Level II trauma center with a strong critical care nursing staff, a rapid response team and a comprehensive 24/7 Hospitalist service, and our outpatient clinic is conveniently located in a modern, multispecialty facility near the hospital.
- This area has the largest concentration of national parks, monuments and scenic drives of anywhere in the country
- The cost of living is below the national average and there is no state income tax
- The community offers great schools through college and is a safe place to raise a family
- This is also a community that has all of the amenities of a large city with mild weather year round
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Bear County USA
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Reptile Gardens
- Wildlife Loop
- Black Hills Central Railroad
What is nice to know.