Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care Job in Pennsylvania
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 7257
- Looking for BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physicians to join their well-established team in beautiful Lehigh Valley, PA.
- The Pulmonary Critical Care team provides a mix of inpatient and outpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care services with residents and fellows in an academic center and is supported by excellent colleagues and well trained, dedicated support staff.
- This opportunity includes call expectations of 1 in 4 weekends.
- Sleep medicine is optional
- Bethlehem is a city of 75,000 people in eastern Pennsylvania - a city known for its rich colonial and industrial history.
- Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance promising a future as bright as the city's past.
- Bethlehem creates an exciting, jam packed agenda appreciative of the arts curbside events displaying the work of local artists and vendors, as well as exciting musical and theatrical performances encouraging and enhancing community involvement.
- With over 40 parks for your outdoor enjoyment, Bethlehem has something for everyone; from fishing to golfing to jogging or just walking.
- Whether you enjoy live performances, quiet strolls through galleries or parks are interested in taking pottery classes or a historic tour Bethlehem has you covered.
- Competitive Salary with incentive plan
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health & dental insurance, CME Allowance
- Opportunities to teach
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Banana Factory Arts and Education Center
- Illick's Mill
- The Bethlehem Beam Marker - Historical Landmark
- Freefall Trampoline Park
- The Bethlehem Skateplaza
What is nice to know.