Pulmonary Disease – Critical Care in Crossville, TN
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 10083
Pulmonologist to help serve the residents of Crossville, Tennessee.
- Outpatient and Inpatient focused practice
- Sleep Medicine support preferred
- Competitive Salary with a strong earning potential
- Excellent benefits
- No state income tax and low cost of living
- Located atop the beautiful Cumberland Plateau on Interstate 40, only a short drive to three metropolitan cities.
- 2,000 foot elevation offers a mild, four season climate year round.
- Rural area offers an abundance of outdoor possibilities, with mountainous wildlife reserves, lakes, streams, and the Cumberland Mountain State Park.
- Known as the Golf Capital of Tennessee. With nine pristine courses in the community, it has become a golfers' paradise of national recognition; however, the opportunities and activities are endless.
- Competitive salary
- Productivity bonus
- Competitive Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Cumberland County Playhouse
- Model Railroad Exhibit by Crossville Model Railroad Club
- Cumberland Mountain State Park
- Chuckle's Family Fun
- Wildwood Stables - horseback riding tours
What is nice to know.