Pulmonary / Critical Care Physician needed to join busy practice 90 minutes from Nashville, TN
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8380
- Looking for a procedure oriented PUL/CC interested in joining a busy practice with academic opportunities
- Team includes (2) CT Surgeons and (3) Pulmonologist, (4) Interventional Cardiologist, (I) Invasive Cardiologist and (1) EP, as well as (2) Hematology/ Oncology and (1) Radiation/Oncology.
- An academic affiliation through the University of Louisville's Off-Campus Medical School and our Accredited, unopposed Family Medicine Residency Program offers teaching opportunities to our physicians.
- Offer an Accredited Sleep Center and 24/7 Respiratory Therapy on site.
- This large medical campus with 5 regional primary care clinics is situated in a family oriented community within 90 minutes of an international airport.
- You will experience an exceptional work/life balance for your family.
- Located 90 min from Nashville, TN and 50 minutes south of Evansville, IN.
- Beautiful recreational areas with large man-made lakes.
- Western Kentucky is famous for our recreational areas and parks.
- Many large lakes, golf courses, year around swimming and tennis courts are available.
- You will find award winning schools as well as Fine Arts in our beautiful community.
- Starting bonus
- Relocation/moving allowance
- Base salary plus incentive compensation
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Allowed time off
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan -403(b) and 457
- Paid CME and licensure
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Cell phone stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- Trover Wellness Park
- Gov. Ruby Laffoon Birthplace
- Mahr Park
- Ruby Laffon Log Cabin
- Brumfield Farm Market
What is nice to know.