Pulmonary Critical Care Physician in Scranton, PA
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 6307
- Seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join a hospital affiliated multi-specialty group
- Anticipated call 1:4.
- Scranton offers easy access to a number of major cities including Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore.
- It is the sixth largest city in the state of Pennsylvania and is the geographic and cultural center of the Lackawanna River Valley.
- It is the largest city located in a contiguous quilt-work of former anthracite coal mining communities including the smaller cities of Wilkes-Barre, Pittston and Carbondale.
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Medical education debt reimbursement
- CME allowances
Top Five Things to Do
- Lackawanna Coal Mine
- Electric City Trolley Museum
- Everhart Museum
- Pennsylvania Anthracite Heritage Museum
- Montage Mountain Ski Resort
What is nice to know.