Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity located in Lexington, KY
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5443
- Seeking BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physicians to join our expanding network in Lexington, Kentucky.
- The Health System consists of eight hospitals; employed and independent physicians; more than 250 outpatient facilities and services, including urgent care and retail-based clinics; outpatient diagnostic and surgery centers; home care; occupational medicine and physical therapy clinics; and fitness centers.
- This community of 308,000+ is known as the "Horse Capital of the World".
- Home to the University of Kentucy
- Home to such attractions as the 1,200-acre Kentucky Horse Park, Keeneland Thoroughbred Racing track, the Festival of the Bluegrass and Rupp Arena.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Kentucky Horse Park
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- Alltech's Lexington Brewing & Distillery
- The Arboretum
What is nice to know.