Pulmonary Critical Care opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 5784
- A busy private pulmonary and critical care practice in southwest Ohio is seeking an additional physician to join six board certified pulmonary/critical care medicine physicians.
- Pulmonologists provide intensivist care for the hospitals intensive care unit and deliver outpatient care in a new office in the medical office building attached to the hospital.
- The program is progressive with busy bronchoscopy services including EBUS, APC and bronchial stent placement capabilities. Strong pulmonary rehabilitation program, support from the cardiothoracic program as well as excellent 24/7 hospitalist program with resulting few night calls.
- 25 miles to Cincinnati, Ohio
- Far enough from the Urban Hassles, i.e. traffic, high cost of living, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area
- 61 Colleges within a 50 mile radius
- 2 International Airports within 30, 45 minutes respectively
- Conveniently located with easy access to Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Dayton.
- Amenities include major and minor league baseball, professional football, museums, symphonies, several theater options, numerous dining and shopping opportunities, and excellent educational and housing options.
- We offer a Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package including generous vacation, medical, dental, vision, 401K and deferred compensation plan.
- And much more..
Top Five Things to Do
- Smith Park
- Start Skydiving
- Land of Illusion
- Seabald Metropark
- Veterans Memorial
What is nice to know.