Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity in a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River
Pulmonary Diseases: Critical Care
What you need to know
Job ID: 8560
- Seeks a Pulmonary & Critical Care Physician
- When assigned to pulmonary clinic enjoy a M-F daytime schedule
- Advanced practice provider support
- When assigned to the inpatient service responsibilities will include 6 (12 hour) critical care shifts per month, bronchoscopy, and pulmonary ward service coverage
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.