Psychiatry opportunity near Lexington, KY
What you need to know
Job ID: 5947
- Seeking a board certified/eligible Psychiatry physician to join an established practice
- Inpatient and outpatient care performed
- Physicians will work with well-trained and collegial partners.
- A 200+ bed acute and skilled care facility, provides a broad spectrum of healthcare services
- A vital part of its community, with outreach and education programs to address conditions such as diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
- Located off Interstate 75 at Exit 25 by the shores of Laurel Lake, amid the pristine beauty of the Daniel Boone National Forest and is home to the Niagara of the South at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park.
- This community offers nature trails, white water rafting, fishing, horseback riding, scenic beauty and wildlife,
- Perfect destination for an outdoor adventure.
- This district has a Top 10 ranking on state testing, listed in the 98th percentile in the state and named a Distinguished District. Schools
- Schools are accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools for their continued academic achievement.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Health, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Cumberland Falls State Resort Park
- Sheltowee Trace Adventure Resort - Day Tours
- Harland Sanders Cafe and Museum
- The Corbin Arena
- Tri-County Cineplex
What is nice to know.