Psychiatry opportunity located in Western Illinois at “100 Best Places to Work in Health Care”
What you need to know
Job ID: 7286
- Looking for Psychiatrist to join our growing team.
- Psychiatrist would evaluate patients for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and determines the appropriate course of treatment for the patient.
- Prescribes medication when necessary.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Positions available include; -Adult Psychiatry -Child and Adolescent Psychiatry -Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abudant shopping
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package is offered,
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.