Psychiatry Opportunity east of Pittsburgh, PA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7489
- Must have Suboxone license or addiction subspecialty; other interests are also welcome.
- Skilled nursing facility visits and some limited inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry and consultation coverage required, including up to 1 in 4 call (extremely rare to come in from home).
- The practice is rounded out by three Neurologists, two with subspecialties in Behavioral Neurology, and Sleep.
- The entire practice is hospital-employed, and is located on the hospital campus.
- Must be BC/BE
- The community is well-known for its quality school system that is highly ranked in the state and has been nationally recognized.
- There are a great many activities available for children and adults alike. Outdoor sports include fishing, hunting, golfing, tennis, boating, hiking, camping and swimming, with many different kinds of opportunities.
- The university brings a large variety of cultural events to the community including Division 1 sports, and these are increasing with the completion and opening of a new arena within sight of the medical center.
- Educational loan forgiveness
- Signing bonus
- Relocation expenses available.
Top Five Things to Do
- Indiana Memorial Park
- IRMC Park
- Historical & Genealogical Society of Indiana County
- Vinegar Hill
- James Mitchell House
What is nice to know.