Psychiatry Job in Warner Robins, GA
What you need to know
Job ID: 7195
- Looking to expand our psychiatry practice in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Join one Harvard trained psychiatrist in a newly constructed hospital-owned outpatient practice (within one mile of the hospital/two minute drive)
- Split inpatient/outpatient model. 5 days a week. Inpatient coverage will be shared with the other provider and three nurse practitioners. ER call 1:5.
- The hospital unit is an adult/general behavioral health unit (17 patient max capacity).
- Warner Robins is known as the heart of Georgia, but the affectionate name goes beyond location. In a community known to value family, patriotism, local business, and Southern hospitality, Warner Robins brings back that warm and fuzzy feeling of the way life should be.
- Desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4-5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Ecellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Competitive salary with quality bonus potential
- Relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice, CME expenses/time off
- Student loan repayment available
- Paid vacation, sick leave benefit
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 403B, Life Ins, short and long term disability, malpractice)
- Hospital employed position.
Top Five Things to Do
- Museum of Aviation
- Rigby's Entertainment Complex
- Wellston Trail
- Johnny G's Fun Center
- Monkey Joe's
What is nice to know.