Psychiatry Job in Grand Rapids, MI
What you need to know
Job ID: 9587
- 80+ and growing number of psychiatrists for seamless communication and collaboration
- A broad continuum of psychiatric care
- 4th largest stand-alone mental health organization in the country.
- A robust Residency Program, and many Fellowship programs (C&A, geriatric, forensic)
- Opportunities to teach medical students, residents and fellows
- Opportunities to participate in Academic Research
- The region has a distinct culture, lifestyle, and economy.
- Some of the countrys fastest growing industries including advanced manufacturing, life sciences, agribusiness, renewable energy, aerospace and defense, and information technology.
- West Michigan has a low cost of living, which makes it a great place to start a career, raise a family, or retire.
- Urban city, small town, or rural areasthe West Michigan region has a diverse set of communities catering to everyone.
- Outdoor recreation, arts and music, professional sports, or the local food scene, West Michigan has exciting activities no matter what your idea of fun is.
- Blue waters, pristine beaches, craft breweries, delicious eateries, miles of trails, top-notch museums, charming shops, and professional sports will keep you busy through the four beautiful seasons in West Michigan.
- $350k Compensation Package
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Multiple CME opportunities on Campus with additional education dollars
Top Five Things to Do
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- John Ball Zoological Garden
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- Fish Ladder Park Grand Rapids
- Fifth Third Ballpark
What is nice to know.