Clinical NeuroPsychologist position located in Dayton, OH
Neurology, Psychiatry: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 8490
- Full-time Clinical Neuropsychologist with expertise in adult medical neuropsychology to work in a large regional medical center.
Clinical responsibilities will include providing neuropsychological services to adult outpatients with a variety of medical and neurological conditions.
- The successful candidate will join a practice that includes three other psychologists and four psychometrists.
- Applicants will have a doctorate degree in clinical psychology, have completed an APA-accredited clinical psychology internship, have at least 2 years of post-doctoral training and/or relevant experience in neuropsychology and be licensed or license eligible in Ohio.
- Whether you prefer to live in charming historic community or modern neighborhood.
- Spend an afternoon at the ballpark or at the museum, and take the bus or drive yourself, southwest Ohio has something to please almost everyone.
- Where else can you find the ease and convenience of a small-town experience, with all the advantages of big-city living? Dayton and Cincinnati provide all the amenities of metropolitan living while a collection of small communities nestled between the two cities offers an abundance of housing choices for singles, couples, and families.
- Southwest Ohio is full of attractions, from museums and performing arts centers to sports teams, theme parks, and more. And its within driving distance of plenty more.
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package.
- And much more
Top Five Things to Do
- Breakout Games - Dayton
- Lock 27 Brewing
- Yankee Trace Golf Club
- Stubbs Park
- Square One Salon & Spa
What is nice to know.