Psychiatry – Child Job in Meadville, PA
What you need to know
Job ID: 6216
- Currently recruiting a BC/BE Child Psychiatrist to build a program in a community with a great and growing need
- The current psych practice has 3 busy adult psychiatrists
- The position can be 100% outpatient child/adolescent psychiatry and/or could include a mix of child psych and in/outpatient adult psych.
- Candidate should be well trained and ready to apply for or already possess their Pennsylvania state medical license
- Clean background and excellent communication skills required.
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
- Generous Base Salary + incentives program
- Up to $100k in Educational Loan repayment
- Signing Bonus
- Paid Moving Expenses
- Full family health benefits
- Paid medical malpractice insurance
- Paid vacation and CME time/allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.